Heyaaaa team weaves, hurdle up here…there’s an easy way to achieve bouncy curls on your weave and it’s easy as ABC!
That’s right, you don’t need to spend money at the salon or buy flexi rods or rollers or a flat iron and that kinda stuff. All you need is socks. Lengthy socks that are slightly thick.
Isn’t that revolutionary?
What you will need:
Your human hair weave (of course), 4 socks, and hair serum.
Here’s how to do it:
1. Grab your first long sock.
2. Part your weave into two sections in the middle then part one half into two sections and comb out one section properly.
3. Take the first section and grab your first sock and start rolling beginning from the middle part of the sock.
4. Roll outwards.
5. Then tie the two ends of the sock into a knot.
6. Take the second half and do the same.
7. Then go on to the other side and repeat the same steps with the other two sections.
8. once through, you will have 4 knots. Leave them on overnight while you sleep.
9. In the morning, take off the socks.
10. The hair will look like this. Add some hair serum or hair spray.
11. Use your hands to make the waves a bit bouncy and loosen the curls up a bit.
12. Voila, you’re ready to go!
Watch the full tutorial:
Easy right? Try it and let us know in the comment section below if it worked. You might also want to check out amazing tips on how to maintain your weave.