Recipe: How To Prepare Roasted Plantain And Peanut ( ‘Kofi Broke Man’)
Craving for some ”Kofi Broke Man” This Afternoon? Let us show you how to make it at home.
- 3 fingers of ripped plantain
- Fresh Red peanut
Here’s a video that teaches you how to make Roasted Plantain And Peanut at home:
- Wash the plantain and peel them.
- Slice them into medium sizes, 3parts per finger
- Preheat your grill for about 3 minutes
- Put the plantain on the rack and put it under the grill under medium heat, for about 7 minutes.
- Check the plantain and turn them for the other sides to cook through also for about 5-7 min.
- Remove when ready or desired colour is obtained.
- Now take the peanut and put into the pan
- Put over the hub and stir continuously till the colour changes from bright red to dark brown.
- For a salted peanut, prepare a salt solution of about 2 Table spoon water to half teaspoon of salt. Pour onto the roasted peanut on the hub, for the water to dry out .
- Serve your plantain with the roasted peanut and enjoy with a bottle of malt drink, water, fruit juices etc.( This can serve two adults).