Zim Ugochukwu is the founder and CEO of Travelnoire.
Her digital platform, Travelnoire which was launched in 2013 has become the ultimate guide for the unconventional black traveller. She launched this platform after struggling to find images of young black travellers like herself on Instagram.
She was named one of Glamour Magazine’s “20 Amazing Young Women Changing the World” and has been featured in the Huffington Post, Ebony, New York Times, The Nation, Black Enterprise and in the Forbes 30 under 30 class.
Her personal Instagram is so beautiful that we spend so much time just feeding our wanderlust when we go there.
Looking for proof? Well, here’s a tip of the iceberg.
1. This beautiful pool in Cambodia
2. And these sand dunes in Morocco
3. These tall buildings in the United States
River dye. ?
A post shared by Zim Ugochukwu (@zimism) on Mar 11, 2017 at 2:09pm PST
4. And this stunning architecture in Italy
5. This pool in Indonesia
6. And even more architecture from Brazil
7. This beautiful hotel in Tanzania
8. And this window in Spain
9. This beautiful beach in Kenya
A post shared by Zim Ugochukwu (@zimism) on Dec 16, 2016 at 3:48pm PST
10. And this picturesque backdrop in Bolivia
11. Just take a look at this block from Scotland
12. And this hotel in Hawaii
13. There’s also this island in Portugal
14. And this beautiful house in South Africa
The White House.
A post shared by Zim Ugochukwu (@zimism) on May 19, 2015 at 10:03am PDT