This document, the outcome of a painstaking investigation has been initiated by the Administrators of “Ghanaians Earnestly Year For Akufo Addo’s Presidency”. It represents the views of majority of Ghanaians who feel that the hardship that has been foisted on them should not be swept away just like that. The overall view is that perpetrators of such heinous crime must be made to pay for their crimes against God and humanity.
The country belongs to all of us for we have equal stakes in the way it is governed. Thus, under the dynamic leadership of our Decisive President-in-Waiting, Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo Addo, there will be no sacred cows in the country.
Even though, the party has not officially come out with what action it would take on killings that have been the norm rather than the rule that have taken place under this clueless administration, we of the Forum strongly feel and believe that those whose hands are tainted with the blood of their innocent victims should be made to face the full rigours of the law.
Let me state here for the avoidance of doubt that the, the personalities whose names appear below will have a day at the people’s court and the International Court of Justice at the Hague for their role/abetment of crime in connection with the death of Former President, Professor John Evans Atta Mills.
Let no one read political motive into it. The truth of the matter is that the circumstances leading to the death of President are so strange that one could maintain his/her sanity level only if one suspects foul play. Anything further than that would lead to the incarceration of the person in a mental institution. The death of Professor John Evans Atta Mills smacks of conspiracy hatched at the top hierarchy of the Nefarious Destructive Cancer.
Amongst the list of suspects to appear before a duly constituted Board of Enquiry are the following:
1) President John Dramani Mahama
2) Koku Anyidoho
3) Henry Martey
4) Nii Lante Vanderpuye
5) Haruna Iddrissu
6) Yaw Boateng Djan
7) Allotey Jacobs
8) Anita de Souza
9) Kwesi Pratt
10) Kofi Adams
11) Cadmus Mills
12) Asiedu Nketiah
13) Late President’s sister who visited him on the day he died “officially”
14) Bukom Banku
15) The two pediatricians who accompanied Mills dead body to 37 Military Hospital
16) Those who were on duty at The Castle on the day the President “officially” died.
17) Those who attended the “birthday bash” held for the late President on Saturday, 21st July, 2012.
18) Top members at the Presidency and the NDC who were at the Airport to welcome late President Mills from the US. These highly placed government officials, who for reasons make the President go through a vigorous trotting exercise on his arrival at KIA, knowing very well that the late President was not in the best frame of health.
19) The military Officers who drove the two Armored Cars to guard the residence of the then Vice President Mahama at the Cantonments. It must be mentioned, the then VGP had lived in that residence for more than 3 years without the review of his personal security details. That act was tantamount to Treason because the Commander in Chief was “alive” at that time.
At the appropriate time, we shall make public the roles such people played towards the demise of our late President and Commander-in-Chief of the Ghana Armed Forces.
B. The pregnant woman who died at the BNI headquarters during interrogation by the operatives of the Bureau. We would delve into the matter to make sure that the culprits are made to face the music.
By the way, we would like to know whether compensation has been paid to the bereaved family.
C. The Chief of Asiedu Nketiah’s hometown. Information available to Citizen Daniel Danquah Damptey has it that the Chief was shot dead in broad daylight and that the smock (batakari) that Asiedu Nketia uses actually belonged to the late chief. Investigations are on-going.
D. The death of Honourable J.B.Danquah (MP for Abuakwa North). Honourable J.B.Danquah was brutally murdered in his room by men suspected to be hired assassins. Those who stand accused in that gruesome murder include:
1) The BNI Operatives who concluded that the assassination was the work of one person (the suspect) only.
2) Victor Smith, Ghana High Commissioner to the United Kingdom. The question which has defied answers is this: “Why did he not declare his intention to contest the Abuakwa North Seat before the death of the late MP”. He feared the consequences of facing the late MP in the open. But now, with his “elimination” he feels the coast is not clear for him to clinch the seat. Definitely, Victor Smith will have his day at the People’s Court sooner than later.
3) The wife of late J.B.Danquah. Rumours which are gaining currency has it that, some of the first visitors who trooped to the residence of the late MP on hearing news of his death were told by a daughter of the late MP that she heard some struggle and noises coming from his father’s bedroom but when she brought this to the attention of the early callers, the mother told her to “ shut up” Investigations are on-going.
E) The culprits who butchered 3 NPP supporters right in front of the Aloghoshie Police Station. The Police subpoenaed Sir John and some NPP top Executives to shed more light on the matter. The NPP Executives gave the police names of the suspects, but till now, the Police are yet to act on it, and the culprits are walking the streets of Accra as free men
F) The killers of Adams Mahama, Upper East Chairman of the NPP and the NPP supporter who was stabbed to death at Asawase. Police have stayed action on the case for reasons better known to themselves.
G) Escape from “lawful” custody of one of the three culprits implicated in the murder of Issa Mobilla. The NPP had arrested the suspect and handed them over to the incoming NDC Administration. It must be mentioned here that the NDC in its 2008 Manifesto had made the arrest and prosecution of Issa Mobilla a cardinal principle. But, what did the NDC do with the arrested military personnel in its custody? It put in place a highly sophisticated mechanism which culminated in the escape of one of the culprits. The most astonishing thing of this conspiracy is that the escape only came to the public domain more than six months after the “escape” had been effected. This was done with the sole aim of obliterating any trace of the escape.
Whom do we blame? President John Dramani Mahama, of course!
Why? Because, at that time he was the Vice President and Chair person of the Police Council!
Yes, we will pursue these cases and others with vigour as if our entire lives depend on their successful prosecution. We would like to leave a legacy behind so that our children and generation yet unborn will one day stand up and shout, “Indeed, that was their finest hour”! Yes, they lie within our grasps and it is to their attainment that our efforts will be concentrated, be the journey long or short.
Yes, Our Decisive President-in Waiting is not vindictive like the current one has exhibited. The NPP under Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo Addo will not countenance any insubordination from any quarters, pious or otherwise. The law enforcement agencies under Nana Addo will have the power to deal with any miscreant whether from The NDC, NPP or any other political party who flouts the law.
Ghana is not a Banana as is being made to appear under this clueless and visionless Mahama Administrators. Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo Addo is law-abiding and he expects his followers do likewise.
Yes, Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo Addo leads and we follow.
Daniel Danquah Damptey
(Self-Appointed Special Aide to Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo Addo)