Life = experiences!
And they say experience is the best teacher, in life we do things, we make mistakes and learn from them. Unfortunately, some of these mistakes can turn out to be very costly, and we don’t want you to go through those so
Here are 17 things about life I have always realized before its too late.
1. Always be yourself.
How long are you going to pretend to be something you are not?
2. And always believe in yourself.
You are on this earth for a reason.
3. Don’t chase the money. Chase your dream.
4. Learn to let go if it is not working out.
Because when you finally let go of the past, something good always comes along.
5. But if it’s truly important to you then fight for it till you can’t anymore.
6. Yes, beauty is important.
.. but there’s a lot more to relationships than that.
7. And when you love someone, let them know.
You just might not get the opportunity to do later.
8. Do what you want to do NOW.
If you keep saying “someday”, that someday will never come.
9. And do whatever you want.
In the end, we only regret what did not do.
10. Cherish your friendships.
Really people are the only thing we all have.
11. Always apologise when you offend.
Saying “sorry” does not make you less of a human being.
12. Never worry about people judging you.
It’s their problem, not yours.
13. Don’t take your help for granted.
It is really ALL you have.
14. Always put forth your best effort.
So even when you fail, at least you tried.
15. Travel as much as you can.
There are a lot to see out there.