News

MMM Investor Who Drank Insecticide After Losing Wedding Money Dies In Abuja

A ponzi investor identified as Ada Kole has died in Kubwa, a satellite town in the Federal Capital Territory after drinking insecticide following the crash of the MMM scheme.

The young man whose wedding was rescheduled from December last year to May 2017 reportedly died on Monday night following complications arising from the poison he took late last year.

Kole had reportedly invested about N750,000 in the scheme in November last year and was expecting to get his 30 per cent income when the MMM crashed and he lost his money.

A family source said he died after suffering from stomach complications as a result of the poison.

The source said, “Kole died yesterday (Monday) evening and his body has been deposited in a mortuary. He died from the complications he suffered from the poison he took last year. He had a terrible stomach ache and was rushed to the hospital where he died.”

Asked if the Benue State indigene was paid by the MMM before his demise, the source said, “No, he was not paid. In fact, he threatened to arrest his guider before the stomach upset returned last week and we rushed him to the hospital where he finally died,” he added.

It was gathered that his fiancée had been inconsolable since his passage.

Kole had earlier opened up on his predicament during a phone-in radio show in Abuja in December.

The deceased had told his interviewer that he took the insecticide because he did not know how to tell his fiancée that he had lost the money for their wedding.

A ponzi investor identified as Ada Kole has died in Kubwa, a satellite town in the Federal Capital Territory after drinking insecticide following the crash of the MMM scheme.

The young man whose wedding was rescheduled from December last year to May 2017 reportedly died on Monday night following complications arising from the poison he took late last year.

Kole had reportedly invested about N750,000 in the scheme in November last year and was expecting to get his 30 per cent income when the MMM crashed and he lost his money.

A family source said he died after suffering from stomach complications as a result of the poison.

The source said, “Kole died yesterday (Monday) evening and his body has been deposited in a mortuary. He died from the complications he suffered from the poison he took last year. He had a terrible stomach ache and was rushed to the hospital where he died.”

Asked if the Benue State indigene was paid by the MMM before his demise, the source said, “No, he was not paid. In fact, he threatened to arrest his guider before the stomach upset returned last week and we rushed him to the hospital where he finally died,” he added.

READ ALSO:   Tonto Dikeh Shares Hubby’s Baby Picture

It was gathered that his fiancée had been inconsolable since his passage.

Kole had earlier opened up on his predicament during a phone-in radio show in Abuja in December.

The deceased had told his interviewer that he took the insecticide because he did not know how to tell his fiancée that he had lost the money for their wedding.