Some Kenyan men do clean up nice!
Nothing sexier than a man who can truss himself up in a tailored suit, paired with some monk straps and step out oozing confidence and style! We appreciate ya’ll.
This year’s Fashion High Tea event, held at the Zen Garden was filled with style and glamor. The ladies looked divine, but the men didn’t lag behind either.
We spot a trend of colorful blazers as well as double breasted blazers.
Check out some of the best-dressed men at the event:
1. We love this gent’s simple yet sophisticated look.
This is a great preppy look which we feel would’ve even be better had he not buttoned up the jacket.
2. We love everything about this look…
from the three piece suit tailored to perfection and paired with a pair of monk straps to the sunnies. Classy!
This gentleman sure does know how to wear pastels.
4. Window pane print, tartan, and checkered blazers or pants are great for an informal event.
Add some sunnies on a hot day to complete the look.
5. This gentleman may have missed the dress to kill memo…
but he brought his casual dress up game in the skinny jeans, long sleeved tee, infinity scarf and chelsea boots. We love how he added a pop of color to the look with the baseball cap.
6. This trio with their double breasted blazers look pretty dashing!
7. Another colorful blazer thrown over an all white look.
8. Seems like the blazer is the male trend to watch out for this year.
This gent went for a jeans, t-shirt, chelsea boots and blazer look.
9. Sauti Sol‘s Chimano definitely killed it in his checkered pants.
We love how he balanced the look by pairing a busy bottom with a white blazer and shirt.