A party without champagne is just a meeting
On Saturday, 6th May, a few lucky Kenyan personalities were treated to a luxury Moet & Chandon dinner at the newly opened Park Inn By Radisson Hotel in Westlands.
The purpose of the dinner was to launch the ‘Celebrate The Now’ With Moet Nectar Kings And Queens campaign.
Moët & Chandon brings a show-stopping bolt of energy with this new lifestyle campaign for Moët Nectar Impérial. This campaign aims to encourage all the life enthusiasts around the world to seize each moment and celebrate achievements as they happen.
We are celebrating living in THE NOW, achievements, and milestones, as they happen. We are recognizing that a year races past in the blink of an eye, and taking the time to stop, acknowledge and celebrate is the essence of true luxury in our always-on, digitally driven modern world – said Alexandre Helaine, Market Manager Moët Hennessy Eastern Africa.
In the view of celebrating the now, Moët & Chandon is pleased to acknowledge and recognize individuals who have made great strides in different fields by crowning them Kings and Queens of Moët Nectar.
Speaking at the crowning of the first Moët Nectar Queen Mr. Helaine added that there will be plenty of surprises ahead of the launch, living up to the true spirit of Moët Nectar Imperial, “spontaneous, bold and vibrant”.
To pilot the campaign, Pinky Ghelani was crowned the first Moet Nectar Queen.
Pinky is a former beauty queen, an award-winning lifestyle and luxury ambassador as well as a media personality.
Other personalities in attendance were Shaffie Weru, Vera Sidika and fashion bloggers Lucia Musau, Silvia Njoki and Natural hair blogger Tabitha of Craving Yellow.
Pinky was also asked to nominate the next Nectar Moet King or Queen who will enjoy the next surprise courtesy of Moet and Chandon and she nominated Silvia Njoki, an award-winning fashion blogger and the founder of Style Yetu.
Here’s everything that went down at the luxury party:
1. The set up was outstanding!
2. The hostesses looked lovely too!
3. Time for some bubbles…
4. Pinky was looking all sorts of stylish and beautiful.
5. Lucia and Moet Hennesy East Africa Marketing Manager Alexandre Helaine.
6. Lucia Musau donned a floral flirty dress.
7. Fashion blogger Vonette Von was looking pretty in burgandy.
8. Vera Sidika and Silvia Njoki brought their A game!
9. The gentlemen weren’t left behind too.
10. #CelebrateTheNow! Champagne brings so much happiness. Suzzy Wokabi’s face tells it all.
11. But first, #Selfie.
12. Shaffie Weru was looking stylish in all black.
13. Finally, this group selfie gives the famous Oscars selfie a run for its money.
We can’t wait to see more of #CelebrateTheNow kings and queens crowned.
You might also want to check out how the Moet brand ambassador treated top kenyan personalities to a luxury dinner.