- Grounded Millet
- Alligator Pepper
Here’s a video that teaches you how to make Fura:[embedded content]
- In a bowl mix the millet flour, ginger powder, cloves, alligator pepper, chili and salt.
- Create a well, add a bit of water and begin to mix the ingredients with the water.
- Continue to add more water until a thick paste is formed.
- Mold the millet paste into small balls.
- Boil water in a pot.
- Once the water has began to boil, add the balls to the water and let them cook for approximately 30 minutes, or until they have completely cooked through.
- Place the millet balls in a bowl, and crush them.
- Next to your blender, add the crushed Fura along with milk, and sugar.
- Blend and serve.
Garnish with groundnuts.