“Some of the students were collapsing, others complained of severe stomach pains, about half of the female students in boarding were rushed to the hospital last night. We don’t actually know the cause but it is believed to be food contamination,” a student told Starr news.
According to the students ,the incident begun on Friday but they were told to pray over it by the authorities until it degenerated on Saturday leading to the hospital admissions
It is not yet clear what the students ate together.
The school authority is yet to officially comment on the matter.