The city of Lagos is wearing a new look!
As part of the Lagos at 50 celebrations, Lagos has been going through a transformation. The transformation is centred around art, and it is quite dope to see graffiti on the walls of Lagos. Here are some of the dope artwork and their locations.
1. Graffiti at Ojodu Berger
2. Another angle
3. More dope art at Ojodu Berger
4. More graffiti at Ozumba Mbadiwe
6. Can you spot the ‘Aro Meta’
7. The Keke Napep is just too dope
8. ‘Love’, ‘Faith’ , ‘Humility’, ‘Courage’, ‘Hope’ at Second Roundabout, Lekki
9. Beautiful monuments at Maryland
10. Faces under Falomo Bridge
11. “Drummer”, at the Ikorodu Ferry Terminal
13. ‘From Ebute’ at Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way