If you need some Stewed Beans in your life, then you are at the right place.
- Beef stock
- Palm oil
- Cow leg
- Ugwu leaf
Here’s a video that teaches you how to make Ogbono Soup:[embedded content]
- Boil cow leg, chicken and beef with seasoning, salt, and onion and keep aside.
- Pour beef stock into the cooking pot.
- Add palm oil
- Add pepper, onion, seasoning, and crayfish.
- Pour ogbono and stir, quantity depends on how thick you want the soup.
- Cover let it cook on a medium heat for 5minutes.
- Add ugwu leaf and stir, leave to cook for 1minute.
Serve with Eba and ENJOY!
For more recipes follow ServePot on: YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram.