Headlines News UK

Woman says she was hospitalised three times after using home hair dye

Hair dye left woman in hospital

Lauren was barely able to open her eyes (Picture: Deadline news)

A woman claims she was hospitalised after using a home hair dye.

Lauren Woods shared images showing her with a swollen head and puffy eyes.

She claims the reaction is to Clairol’s nice ‘n Easy hair dye, despite carrying out a patch test before applying the dye to her hair as usual on Thursday 8 February.

By Saturday morning Lauren says her forehead had swollen and her scalp had become burnt so she went to hospital in Hastings, East Sussex.

Despite being sent home from hospital, twice, over the next few days Lauren’s face and head continued to… Read the full story

READ ALSO:   Heartless | Guys abduct old woman, she died... they buried her & still collected N5m ransom
Tags