NDC’s Communicator, Naziru Mohammed says the majority of Ghanaians who rooted for Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo to become President in the 2016 election have somehow regretted their decision.
- POST/WATCH FUNNY VIDEOS/PHOTOS ON FUNBOOO
- POST/WATCH PREACHING VIDEOS ON FUNBOOO
- POST/WATCH AMAZING DISCOVERIES VIDEOS ON FUNBOOO
- POST/WATCH TALENT DISPLAY VIDEOS ON FUNBOOO
- SELL/BUY ON FUNBOOO
- POST/FIND JOB ON FUNBOOO
- BLOG YOUR BUSINESS, SERVICE, OPINION, NEWS TO MILLIONS ON FUNBOOO
- POST MUSIC FOR PROMOTION ON FUNBOOO
According to him, the visionary leader they anticipated has become a “dictator” leader.
“Now all those who were criticizing the previous government cannot speak again. Real men are now women, they can’t criticize him [President Nana Addo],” he said in an interview with NEAT FM’s morning show ‘Ghana Montie’.
Adding that, “anyone who voted for Nana Addo to become President is a disgrace. The peace we had in this country is no more under this Nana Addo-led government”.
Naziru Mohammed, however called on the electorates to “be wise” in selecting a leader in the December 7 polls for their own safety.
SHARE THIS STORY