Lami Phillips Gbadamosi has written a short note to women to encourage them to “be kind” to themselves.
- POST/WATCH FUNNY VIDEOS/PHOTOS ON FUNBOOO
- POST/WATCH PREACHING VIDEOS ON FUNBOOO
- POST/WATCH AMAZING DISCOVERIES VIDEOS ON FUNBOOO
- POST/WATCH TALENT DISPLAY VIDEOS ON FUNBOOO
- SELL/BUY ON FUNBOOO
- POST/FIND JOB ON FUNBOOO
- BLOG YOUR BUSINESS, SERVICE, OPINION, NEWS TO MILLIONS ON FUNBOOO
- POST MUSIC FOR PROMOTION ON FUNBOOO
The singer said that women have been taught to “be quiet” when mistreated and this has made them struggle with “self validation”.
She called on women to stop equating patience to foolishness and suffering and she advised that they be kind to themselves.
She wrote: “Women have been taught to be quiet when mistreated. We have been raised to tolerate nonsense and serve condescension. Many women struggle with self validation because over time the beauty in their identity was not celebrated. Dear woman please become what you were destined to become! Own that superstar status! You are worthy of peace of mind. You deserve to be treated well too. Patience should not = foolishness and suffering. Be kind to yourself. You are doing an amazing job .,, and I celebrate you.”