Fifteen regions in Ghana out of 16 have recorded positive cases of COVID-19. Bono East region is the latest addition.
- POST/WATCH FUNNY VIDEOS/PHOTOS ON FUNBOOO
- POST/WATCH PREACHING VIDEOS ON FUNBOOO
- POST/WATCH AMAZING DISCOVERIES VIDEOS ON FUNBOOO
- POST/WATCH TALENT DISPLAY VIDEOS ON FUNBOOO
- SELL/BUY ON FUNBOOO
- POST/FIND JOB ON FUNBOOO
- BLOG YOUR BUSINESS, SERVICE, OPINION, NEWS TO MILLIONS ON FUNBOOO
- POST MUSIC FOR PROMOTION ON FUNBOOO
This was contained in the latest update provided by the Ghana Health Service. Ghana’s case count currently stands at 7,616 with a death toll of 34.
Out of the 76161, 2,421 have recovered from the deadly Coronavirus.
Greater Accra continues to lead with the highest number of cases followed by the Ashanti and Western regions respectively.
Greater Accra Region – 5,331
Ashanti Region – 1,160
Western Region – 395
Central Region – 376
Eastern Region – 117
Western North Region – 63
Volta Region – 59
Northern Region – 36
Oti Region – 26
Upper East Region – 26
Upper West Region – 22
North East Region – 2
Savannah Region – 1
Bono Region – 1
Bono East Region – 1
SHARE THIS STORY