Ghana Police Service special unit of the Ashanti Regional Police Headquarter have arrested some suspected 18 women in dealing with fake currency.
- POST/WATCH FUNNY VIDEOS/PHOTOS ON FUNBOOO
- POST/WATCH PREACHING VIDEOS ON FUNBOOO
- POST/WATCH AMAZING DISCOVERIES VIDEOS ON FUNBOOO
- POST/WATCH TALENT DISPLAY VIDEOS ON FUNBOOO
- SELL/BUY ON FUNBOOO
- POST/FIND JOB ON FUNBOOO
- BLOG YOUR BUSINESS, SERVICE, OPINION, NEWS TO MILLIONS ON FUNBOOO
- POST MUSIC FOR PROMOTION ON FUNBOOO
A member of the gang, Joyce Ama Asare, 33, was earlier arrested at the Ejura market on May 24, when she was going round buying items with some fake 100 and 200 Cedi notes to the sum of ¢1,100. Upon interrogation and investigations, she led the police to the hideouts of the other girls.
The Police suspects that the girls could have a backing of some pimped guys whom they are following up to catch up with them soon.
8 persons were arrested at the Embassy Hotel. Namely Diana Asamoah (leader)24, Abena Boatemaa, 33, Afia Pokuah, (leader)40, Abena Gyamfuah, 28 and Charlotte Oforiwaa, 29.
The others are; Joana Yeboah, 29, Sandra Oforiwaa, 30 and Serwaa Rebecca, a teenager.
The scoop digged in the same night and arrested 10 others for investigation and onward prosecution.
SHARE THIS STORY