Twenty-six staff of the Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital in Kumasi, Ashanti Region, have tested positive for COVID-19, ClassFMonline.com has learnt from sources familiar with the situation.
- POST/WATCH FUNNY VIDEOS/PHOTOS ON FUNBOOO
- POST/WATCH PREACHING VIDEOS ON FUNBOOO
- POST/WATCH AMAZING DISCOVERIES VIDEOS ON FUNBOOO
- POST/WATCH TALENT DISPLAY VIDEOS ON FUNBOOO
- SELL/BUY ON FUNBOOO
- POST/FIND JOB ON FUNBOOO
- BLOG YOUR BUSINESS, SERVICE, OPINION, NEWS TO MILLIONS ON FUNBOOO
- POST MUSIC FOR PROMOTION ON FUNBOOO
It is, however, unclear if they got infected at the hospital or outside the health post.
The management of the hospital is investigating the cases which have been isolated and being treated as contact-tracing takes place.
Meanwhile, the number of patients who have recovered from COVID-19 in Ghana is now 2,540, the Ghana Health Services reported on Saturday, 30 May 2020.
Also, the death toll has increased from 34 to 35.
Additionally, the total number of COVID-19 cases in the country is now up to 7,768.
Greater Accra Region – 5,430
Ashanti Region – 1,183
Western Region – 405
Central Region – 381
Eastern Region – 117
Volta Region – 71
Western North Region – 65
Northern Region – 37
Oti Region – 26
Upper East Region – 26
Upper West Region – 22
North East Region – 2
Savannah Region – 1
Bono Region – 1
Bono East Region – 1
Ahafo Region – 0
Source: Class FM
SHARE THIS STORY