Its been nearly two months since President Akufo-Addo lifted the lockdown placed on persons in Accra, Kasoa, Tema, and Kumasi.
- POST/WATCH FUNNY VIDEOS/PHOTOS ON FUNBOOO
- POST/WATCH PREACHING VIDEOS ON FUNBOOO
- POST/WATCH AMAZING DISCOVERIES VIDEOS ON FUNBOOO
- POST/WATCH TALENT DISPLAY VIDEOS ON FUNBOOO
- SELL/BUY ON FUNBOOO
- POST/FIND JOB ON FUNBOOO
- BLOG YOUR BUSINESS, SERVICE, OPINION, NEWS TO MILLIONS ON FUNBOOO
- POST MUSIC FOR PROMOTION ON FUNBOOO
The President, however, put in place restrictions like wearing of nose masks, observing social distancing, closure of borders, and others to ensure the spread of the coronavirus is limited.
Today on Beyond the Lockdown, the Information Minister, Kojo Oppong Nkrumah, will sit down with JoyNews’ Emefa Apawu to discuss the easing of these restrictions.
Viewers can send in their questions for the Minister via the Whatsapp line 0244340437 and to all JoyNews’ social media platforms.
Beyond the Lockdown will come off at 7:30 pm on JoyNews TV. It will also be live on MyJoyOnline.com, Joy FM and all JoyNews’ social media handles.
SHARE THIS STORY