President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo will be addressing Ghanaians at 10pm on measures government has taken against the spread of the novel Coronavirus.
- POST/WATCH FUNNY VIDEOS/PHOTOS ON FUNBOOO
- POST/WATCH PREACHING VIDEOS ON FUNBOOO
- POST/WATCH AMAZING DISCOVERIES VIDEOS ON FUNBOOO
- POST/WATCH TALENT DISPLAY VIDEOS ON FUNBOOO
- SELL/BUY ON FUNBOOO
- POST/FIND JOB ON FUNBOOO
- BLOG YOUR BUSINESS, SERVICE, OPINION, NEWS TO MILLIONS ON FUNBOOO
- POST MUSIC FOR PROMOTION ON FUNBOOO
Akufo-Addo in his last address to the state, extended the ban on public gatherings until the end of May 2020.
Some Ghanaians have also called on the President to relax the rules. Apart from the ban on public gathering, the country’s borders were also to remain closed until May 31.
Prior to this announcement, the president of Ghana Pentecostal and Charismatic Council (GPCC) says churches are ready to organise as many as 10 services a day if the restriction on public gathering is lifted.
Rev Prof Paul Frimpong-Manso said the church is prepared to apply on the precaution measures to resist the spread of COVID-19.
Referring to the Bible, the man of God quoted Hebrews 10:25 “not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.”
GhanaWeb will stream live the president’s address at 10pm.