I’m pretty sure most parents and guardians have started making preparations for their wards’ admission into Senior High Schools after the release of the 2020 BECE results.
While some are familiar with the admission process into the public SHS, there are quite a number of them who do not know the processes involved in gaining admission in private SHS.
Follow these tips and get yourself acquainted with the private SHS admission/application processes.
1. Choose schools that reflect what you want to achieve.
2. Pay a visit in person if you can and speak to students who have gained admission in the school and ask for tips
3. Get recommendations from people that will make a difference between acceptable and rejection
4. Begin the application process and make sure you check-list all that is required of you
5. Provide additional information that may be relevant to your application
6. Spend time to manage your online presence
7. To be on the safer side, go to the admissions office in person to find out about any updated information pertaining to your application
8. Be time conscious; do not miss any deadlines.
9. Go over the application fully ( check, double check and triple check) and make sure you have provided all the required information.
10. Make sure you choose recommendations that will make a positive difference to your application.
Content created and supplied by: Ghana’sthirdeye (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform