Headlines News

Fire service shuts down electronic shops at Ho and Sogakope

The Volta Regional Fire Service has locked up some major electronic appliance outlets in Ho and Sogakope over lack of fire certificates. A swoop led by Mr Richard Bisimpo, Regional Fire Safety Officer, in collaboration with the Police, closed down branches of retailers, including Class House Electronics and Victor Electronics for their inability to produce […]

READ ALSO:   242 lives lost in Central Region 2020 road crashes