Yedent Agro-Processing Company Limited, an indigenous Ghanaian agro-processing company, and their marketing and sales partner, The Little Cow Consulting Limited have donated products worth about 20,000 GHS to 4 Prison Facilities and 4 orphanages across Ghana. The products donated include:
- 460 boxes of Tom Vita. Tom Vita is a ready-to-eat cereal made from Soya bean, millet and maize. The product has been fortified with a micronutrient premix, containing 18 vitamins and minerals, such as iron, folic acid, calcium, iodine, zinc, and vitamin A, C, B12, D and many more.
- 12 boxes of mirazone bleach
- 12 boxes of mirazone hand sanitizers
- 200 packs of water
The facilities supported include Accra senior Correction Center, Accra children’s home, Ghana Prisons Service in Koforidua, Koforidua Christian Village Orphanage, Tamale central prison, Tamale Children’s home, Kumasi Central Prison and Kumasi Children’s home.
The donations form part of the companies’ corporate social responsibility drive
About Yedent Agro-Processing
Yedent Agro Processing Limited is a wholly Ghanaian owned food processing company. The company currently employs about 80 people and deals with thousands of cereal smallholder farmers across the three Northern and Brong Ahafo Regions of Ghana.
The company has four distinct processing entities
- Maize grit processing for the brewery and poultry industry
- Cereal blends fortified processing for human consumption
- Soybean meal and crude soy oil processing for the poultry and other industrial users
- Soy fortified food supplement for infant and young child feeding
About The Little Cow Consulting Limited
The Little Cow Consulting Limited (TLC) is an indigenous African full-service marketing agency. TLC helps local and global brands in Africa optimize their value creation potential with unconventional, high-quality end-to-end solutions. The company has branches in Ghana and Rwanda.
Name: Mark Yao Tekpah