Ghanaian Author Mr. Philip Okoampah Kwaning, has extended his deepest heartfelt gratitude to the organizers of the #Read2Skill online learning introduced during the peak of the COVID-19 pandemic.
#Read2Skill was part of a COVID-19 recovery program organised by the Ghana Library Authority in collaboration with the Commonwealth of Learning.
Mr. Philip Okoampah Kwaning was selected among the beneficiaries given scholarships to study various online courses.
At the end of the courses, he has been awarded 12 certifications from this program.
Below is his full post of the special appreciation:
In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, I came across a COVID-19 recovery program dubbed #Read2Skill by the Ghana Library Authority in collaboration with the Commonwealth of Learning. It was a joy to be selected among the people given scholarships to study various online courses.
This great opportunity ends today and I can boast of 12 certifications from this program. These are,
1. Initiating and Planning Projects
2. Budgeting and Scheduling Projects
3. Managing Project Risks and Changes
4. Project Management Project
5. Project Management Principles and Practices Specialization
6. Leadership and Emotional Intelligence
8. Fundamentals of GIS
9. GIS Data Formats, Design, and Quality
10. Geospatial and Environmental Analysis
11. Imagery, Automation, and Applications
12. Business English: Making Presentations
These certifications are a mixture of both technical and soft skills relevant to my work as a Senior Data Analyst at BigData Ghana Limited.
I would want to with this post express profound gratitude to the Government of Ghana, Ghana Library Authority, Commonwealth of Learning, and all individuals who worked behind the scenes to make this a reality. God richly bless you.
#bigdata #Read2Skill #ghanalibrary #ghana #coursera